(61) Thuong Thoi Mail Site
(62) 4th day in Vietnam - Enroute to the ARL-23 from Ton Son Nhut by U.S. Navy Helo. This is the same place mentioned on Photo Page1 (Photo4)
(63) Thuong Thoi Mail Site - Me on the left and an unknown Satyr crew member. Most of the Helo's came from Ton Son Nhut AFB in Saigon
(64) Long Xuyen - RMSN Adams (left) and Me. Adam's was from California
(65) Thuong Thoi ARVN compound - The LCVP or Mike boat was beached here and then we would travel by jeep to the mail pickup site
(66) Long Xuyen U.S. Army MACV compound - Me (left) and an unknown Satyr crew member.
(67) Cadillac Flats North of Long Xuyen - The "Blue Star"
(68) Long Xuyen - A narrow river at the North Edge of town. Forgot the name of it
(69) Upper Mekong River - Port Side of the Satyr
(70) Tan Chau - View from the Mekong River landing area
(71) Upper Mekong River - Port Side of the Satyr. A CH-46 Mail/Personnel Helo landing
(72) Upper Mekong River - Port Side of the Satyr. VNN Tango Boats
(73) National Panasonic HI-FI All Transistor - Thought I would just throw this one in. It was purchased at the Pearl Harbor Navy Exchange back in 1968. It still works like new. I used it while on the USS Arlington and the ARL-23. It sure helped to pass the time while on the rivers of the Delta
Home Page Previous Page1 Page2 Page3 Page4 Page5 Page6 Next